Take your Teriyaki chicken wings to the next level with hot pepper jelly and garlic.
Not Your Usual Hot Wings
Published on October 8, 2014 | In American | By Mrs G |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 c Mrs. G's hot pepper jelly (or more depending on how many wings)
- Minced garlic (as many cloves as you like)
- 1 - 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Teriyaki chicken wings
- Saute the minced garlic in olive oil for a minute or two.
- Add hot pepper jelly and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Coat the grilled Teriyaki wings with the sauce and serve.
Hear our Story
Who is Mrs. G and how did she turn her love for homemade hot pepper jellies into a thriving business?
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.