Sweet peach jam with just the right amount of heat from habanero peppers pair with grilled chicken in this easy recipe that will quickly become a family favorite. (Hint: It is equally delicious with pork chops cooked the same way).
Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 servings
- (2.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/4 cup Peach Habanero jam
- 3 Tablespoons butter or olive oil, plus some for grilling
- 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 split chicken breasts, bone in
- Preheat grill. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Prepare glaze: Heat the first five ingredients in a saucepan until well incorporated. Put aside.
- Grill the chicken skin side down until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Turn and continue cooking for 6 minutes. Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.