This recipe for hot wings is as easy as it is delicious. It is from our “neighbor” James, at the Old Town Temecula Farmers’ Market. Next time you’re there, be sure to check out his incredible variety of fresh, gourmet mushrooms!
Mango Ginger Hot Wings
Published on December 1, 2014 | By chef Superman |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 15 + wings
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 5-7 oz Mango Ginger Habanero Jelly
- 12-16 chicken wings
- 1-2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 oz soy sauce
- 2-3 green onions, sliced thin
- Season your wings with salt and pepper. Place in 350° oven or deep fry.
- Take your jelly, soysauce, balsamic vinegar, green onions and throw into a sauce pot. Bring to a simmer.
- When wings are done cooking toss in the sauce and enjoy.
Read more about this chef..
Hear our Story
Who is Mrs. G and how did she turn her love for homemade hot pepper jellies into a thriving business?
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.