This recipe from Eva Felis of 1 Big Bite is delicious. She says,“The best part is to be able to make the jalapeno glazed Brussels sprouts my way: a little tangy and very easy. Brussels sprouts look like miniature cabbage, but they have a lot of flavor to handle the sweetness and the bite of the jalapeno pepper jelly.” Check her out at 1 Big Bite. Photo credit: Eva Felis
Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Published on January 8, 2016 | By Mrs G |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts, brown ends cut off
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g / 1/4 c Mrs. G‘s Jalapeno Garlic Lime (or any flavor) pepper jelly
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or more to taste
- Preheat your oven to 205 C / 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss Brussels sprouts with the oil and sprinkle with salt. Pour them on the sheet and roast, stirring once or twice. They should be deep golden brown, crisp outside and tender inside, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the jalapeno pepper jelly and the apple vinegar in a small bowl and stir well. Pour the jelly mix over the roasted Brussels sprouts and stir once more.
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : featured
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.