The flavors in Mrs. G’s Jalapeno Garlic Lime Pepper Jelly were made for pork. This recipe is so delicious, everyone in your family will love it. It is not spicy at all, but very flavorful. If you want some heat, add some jelly at the end – either mix it into the pork or simply serve on the side as a condiment. Oh so good!
Jalapeno Garlic Lime Pulled Pork
Published on January 2, 2015 | In American | By Mrs G |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 (6 pound) pork shoulder or butt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup Mrs. G's Jalapeno Garlic Lime jelly (or any Mrs. G's hot pepper jelly)
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T. yellow mustard (I use New Orleans style)
- Salt and pepper
- Combine jelly, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Set aside.
- Brown the pork on all sides in a few Tablespoons oil.
- Place the chopped onions at the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the pork on top of the onions and pour in juices from the pan. Season very well with salt and pepper. Pour the reserved sauce over the top. Do not add any other liquid.
- Cook the pork on high for about 5 hours, low for about 8 hours, or until the pork easily falls apart. Shred the pork and return to the slow cooker to cook with the juice for an additional 30 minutes. (I skim off the fat from the top, but leave the juices!). Delicious!
Hear our Story
Who is Mrs. G and how did she turn her love for homemade hot pepper jellies into a thriving business?
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.