This is one of our all-time favorite recipes using MRS.G’S Hot Pepper Jellies! The Mango Ginger Habanero Jelly complements the flavor of the salmon so well with just enough heat without overpowering, but you can certainly use any flavor of our jellies you like best. You may either cook the glaze before you put it on the salmon or simply mix it and cook it together with the salmon. (I usually don’t take the time to cook the glaze and simply pour it right on the fillets and pop them in the oven). The glaze is so delicious, I have to stop myself from sipping spoonfuls of it! 🙂 Enjoy!
Salmon with Mango Habanero Glaze
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 or 3 salmon fillets
- 1/4 c. MRS.G'S Mango Ginger Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon coco aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare glaze: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (either cook it on the stove until melted and slightly reduced, or just whisk until smooth) If you wish, separate some of the glaze for spooning over the fillets after they are cooked.
- Brush both sides of the salmon fillet with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- To grill: Grill fillets on medium heat for about 4 minutes per side, brushing with the glaze during the final few minutes of cooking.
- To bake: Place the fillets on an oiled baking pan and spoon on glaze generously. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 18 minutes or until done.
Hear our Story
Who is Mrs. G and how did she turn her love for homemade hot pepper jellies into a thriving business?