This easy but elegant appetizer recipe comes from Alexe of Keys to the Cucina. Alexe is a food blogger/singer/songwriter from the Washington, D.C. area that I met on Instagram. Check out her blog. She’s down to earth, no-nonsense and her recipes are creative, easy and delicious! (I’ve taste-tested most of them!) 🙂 Photo credit: Keys to the Cucina
Baked Brie with Jalapeno Garlic Lime Pepper Jelly
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 8 oz. wheel brie cheese
- 2 Tbs Mrs. G's Pepper Jelly
- 1 handful sliced almonds
- 1 box of your favorite crackers (Alexe suggests Carr's Whole Wheat Crackers)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Carefully trim the top of rind of the brie to expose the creamy cheese.
- Spread on the pepper jelly and bake on a pie plate for 10 minutes until it becomes bubbly.
- Garnish with a handful of sliced almonds and enjoy with crostini or your favorite crackers. Recipe by Keys to the Cucina at http://keystothecucina.com/2016/10/19/baked-brie-with-jalapeno-garlic-lime-pepper-jelly/
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type : featured